• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

VOTE Tebow for heisman!

www.espn.com

scroll down like all the way and look to the right. There is always a poll question there, it asks : " who is the front-runner for the heisman trophy? "

* Chase daniel, missouri- 8%

* darren mcfadden, arkansas- 17%

* todd reesing, kansas- 12%

* tim tebow, florida- 51%

* pat white, west virginia- 9%

Theres over 60,000 votes now! hurry and VOTE FOR TEBOW!!

EVERYONE GO THERE AND VOTE FOR TEBOW!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well, I think tim tebow is gonna make history once again cuz there's NEVER been a sophomre heisman trophy winner, way to go tim!!!

nismodrift

VIP Member
lol this is so funny, only 4 states are non-tebow favored. I think he'll win for sure as long as he doesn't have an absolute horrible game versus FSU. Anyways, setting history as the first 20/20 player in NCAA history, and rushing touchdown record, I think that deserves the rights enough towards a Heisman award. if it wasn't for the defense being so bad, he would of never left the 1st place spot.

Yeah i think tebow will be on the recieving end of the heisman trophy this year. he's got 2,871 passing yards for 26 TD's and 749 rushing yards for 20 TD's: with a 68.5 completion percentage. so i believe he's got it

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Are we gonna discuss this like we did "IF" florida makes the SEC championship game? I mean only difference is, Tim pretty much has this rapped up....

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
hmmmm, well I think the only one that may have gave him a battle was mcfadden and he had an awful game against miss. st. and BTW did you hear that the coach for arkansas is leaving? I read somewhere that larry coker was and idea, in 2001 he won a national championship with miami.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema