• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Volunteers vs. Gators - Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
volunteer-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Tennessee Volunteers vs. No. 1 Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL
3:30 PM EST kickoff on CBS​

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
my prediction for the score is Vols will get :sign0081: ................book it..i also am hearing rumors that they will play rocky top every time we score to rub it in...but i doubt the University of Florida would allow that....i hope Tennessee gets owned and recognizes that its gunna take more than lame kitten to get the Vols to our level...

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
idk about u guys but i have been a little scared for the first 2 games, and this game is confirming my fears. We are so slow to start, our recievers arnt getting open causing coverage sacks. but the defence, my god....i dont know what to say, there giving up to much underneath. We REALLY need to pull our heads out of our asses, i had a feeling deep down inside this could happen...i tried to shun it away thinking the gators will bulldoze them like they always do, but were just not there mentally.....we shall see what happens in the second half if they start clicking

GO GATORS!!!!

our WR weakness is glaring

Meyer wont go deep with cooper and nelson against these corners and this is just Tenn

in the SEC championship we're gonna have alot tougher competition

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It was a win. Not a convincing win, but a win nonetheless. Demps and Rainey need to step up and take some of the load off Tebow. Nelson and Cooper need to learn to block as receivers, because they sure as heck can't catch.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
It was a win. Not a convincing win, but a win nonetheless. Demps and Rainey need to step up and take some of the load off Tebow. Nelson and Cooper need to learn to block as receivers, because they sure as heck can't catch.

What do u mean cooper?!?!?!?! cooper is one of the best blocking WRi have seen next to Hines Ward....the kid is a beast blocker...they just need to get open

ShortBus

VIP Member
dunno how much of this is true, but i heard about half the team had come down with the flu and demps was playing with a 101 fever.. so hopefully that's all it was. we've seen what being sick can do to teams already this year.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Thoughts on game:

Yet ANOTHER slow start, we cant have that against better opponents.

Defense made adjustments which where needed. If you take away the excessive penalty which was bullshit and not called both ways, its unlikely they score. Need to make more tackles.

Offense was stale and not flashy. Why not send riley cooper deep once? I dont even care if its completed. It puts a thought in the defense that they might go deep.

Special teams are huge like usual. Starting off with great field position was a great relief with a stale offense.

I dunno this team has some work to do if they want to go undefeated. Hopefully next week at Kentucky they can get some things going.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema