• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vols pass on USC matchup

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"The truth is that first-year Tennessee coach Derek Dooley already has a difficult enough job cleaning up the mess that Kiffin is partially responsible for during his one-year rampage through Knoxville. But with the Vols' 2011 schedule already loaded with nonconference games against Cincinnati and North Carolina, and away dates against conference foes Alabama, Arkansas and Florida, Hamilton would have been crazy to add USC to the mix."

More: http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/11735/vols-pass-on-usc-matchup

TenGator1

Gator Fan
Kiffen just wants to have a marquee game on the schedule (since the bowls are gone) to convince some of the players to stay. Sneaky and clever move on his part and a better move by UT for declining......let the program suffer and don't let them draw the national spotlight with the media frenzy that this would be.

i don't blame them......Get their stock up....let USC decline a couple of years....then pound their a$$

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Kiffen just wants to have a marquee game on the schedule (since the bowls are gone) to convince some of the players to stay. Sneaky and clever move on his part and a better move by UT for declining......let the program suffer and don't let them draw the national spotlight with the media frenzy that this would be.

i don't blame them......Get their stock up....let USC decline a couple of years....then pound their a$$

Based on Derek Dooley's speech when he was first hired to take over the Vol program about restoring some class back into the program, I kind of gathered that he doesn't think that highly of Kiffykins. He has a bit of a mess to clean up and bridges to mend that Kiffin burned behind him.

I don't blame Dooley for not wanting to stoop to Kiffykins' bottom-feeding level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema