• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Very funny from Tosh.O

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm sure some of you know Daniel Tosh and his show Tosh.O. Here's a segment where he plays Lane Kiffin doing a cable access TV show. Just watch.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The only thing more comedic than Tosh.0 is the Florida offense under Muschamp.

P.S. Kiffin's wife is hot, and she is a Florida grad (and daughter of Gator Great John Reaves).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The only thing more comedic than Tosh.0 is the Florida offense under Muschamp.

P.S. Kiffin's wife is hot, and she is a Florida grad (and daughter of Gator Great John Reaves).
Aw, everything ABOUT that last bit (hot wife, Gator grad, Reeves' daughter) just isn't RIGHT! ('Course, from what I gather, a number of folks I evidently irritate say that about me and MY girlfriend, so there you go...) (lol)
...The actual video? Hilarious. How'd they get Kiffie to go along? Oh, not really HIM??? Yeah, shoulda known that: his real wife is even hotter. Everything else is spot on, though--including the class of those "dedicated, involved" Tide fans, "The Tree Poisoners".
Of course, WE'RE the real "bad seed" among college football fans...I mean, it's dreadful: Those Gator fans just WON'T accept mediocrity--and soon "vote with their wallets and feet" when presented with it. Can't have that...
Must not be real fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema