• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Vanderbilt is woeful", Mick on radio now....

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
One of my favorite things to do during the day is to take my lunchbreak w/ SportScene. You can get it streaming every day from HERE.
You just need windows mediaplayer.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I wouldn't trash Vandy especially after Ole Miss and those 2005 and 2006 games against them (and I was surprise the Gators beat them by 32 points last year especially the D the Gators had).

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
Vnady always plays Florida real tough. I never count out Vandy for an upset. They have lost 3 games in a row, but I think they will be ready for Florida when they come to town.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
The score might be "close," but we'll be ok as the game will never really be in question. I predict at least one blocked punt/FG against Vandy.

I think the USC game is more of a potential upset b/c USC is a better team, Spurrier is a genius, we'll have already clinched the SEC East (I'm taking for granted out win over Vandy), and our home field advantage will bring some extra complacency.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Why would you start making fun of Vandy especially with Ole Miss earlier in the year?

The 1996 and 2006 teams barely won playing at Vandy.

And as far as the biggest potential upset for UF from here on out, I think that it's FSU, not USCe.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
And as far as the biggest potential upset for UF from here on out, I think that it's FSU, not USCe.

The SOW could be the spoiler, but another thing to keep in mind is that they have played against weaker teams so far this year - they had one real "challenge" last week when Georgia tech beat them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema