• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Utah is better than Florida!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
matter of fact, most fans around big 12 country think you sec guys are weird to chant SEC instead of your actual teams. you'll never hear that in this conf.

I absolutely DESPISE that stupid chant. Whenever I see a toothless hillbilly chant SEC! SEC! SEC! I just want to walk right up to him and kick him in his all-conference loving nuts.

I absolutely DESPISE that stupid chant. Whenever I see a toothless hillbilly chant SEC! SEC! SEC! I just want to walk right up to him and kick him in his all-conference loving nuts.

lol. i didnt know if there was something behind it. its just plain weird to us here. I heard ACC chants after a bball game the other day. I started thinking, "what is it with the conf love?". I will NEVER root for texass. NEVER. I really dont care what the other teams do either. unless it affects us.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ The chant started during the 2006 bowl season. LSU thrashed Notre Dame and Florida of course demolished Ohio St. by the same score. This is when the media lovefest for all that is SEC football took over. The fans of these schools took that idea and ran with it.

Don't get me wrong, I am very proud to be a part of the SEC. However, I am a graduate of the University of Florida, not the Southeastern Conference.

thats cool. just curious. more power to ya I always say. never know, could start a conf pride thing across the nation. well, moreso than there already is.

you wont find me rooting for texas though. EVER

greggcowan

VIP Member
Im so tired of this Utah argument that I actually took the time to go get this information. Here is the viccious schedule teh Utes had to endure this year along with their apponants season record.

Michigan 3-9
UNLV 5-7
Utah St. 3-9
Airforce 8-4
Weber St (Division 1 AA)
Oregon St 8-4
Wyoming 4-8
Colorado St 6-6
New Mexico 4-8
TCU 10-2
Sandiego St 1-10
BYU 10-2

OK, Now thats 5 teams with records over 500 including one team that isnt even div. 1. And 2 teams that were even ranked at the time.

ONCE AND FOR ALL............. UTAH DOES NOT DESERVE A SHOT AT A SPLIT TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEZ!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema