• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Utah is better than Florida!

inthestands

Gator Fan
So a 3 point difference in the margin of victory makes Utah better than UF? Is this person stupid? I think so. Did they foget that, not only did we beat a perfectly healthy Alabama team, but we did it without our most dynamic offensive player on the field. Can someone tell me what the margin of victory would have been if Florida had Harvin in that game? Can you say 20 points or more... because that's what it would've been.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
That guys analysis is a joke. He'll still be trying to explain away 'bama's embarrassing performance on Jan 9th while we, on the other hand will be thinking......"It's great to be a Florida Gator!"

BTW yellowhammer, I was wondering when you would come back with a little tidbit to fire us up.

Mahx, just thought you needed to know what people are saying. Maybe now Meyer helping Whittingham looks a little less harmless than it did last week.

Especially if Florida beats Oklahoma only to see Utah get No.1 in the A.P. poll and Florida end up with a split title?

Imagine a controversy over who is really No. 1 caused by your own coach. How sad.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'm waiting for BCS to say, "F*** it. We don't know who should be number one, so Utah, <Florida-Oklahoma winner>, <Texas-OSU winner>, and Podunk University are all number one this year. Let's have a playoff next year!"

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Mahx, just thought you needed to know what people are saying. Maybe now Meyer helping Whittingham looks a little less harmless than it did last week.

Especially if Florida beats Oklahoma only to see Utah get No.1 in the A.P. poll and Florida end up with a split title?

Imagine a controversy over who is really No. 1 caused by your own coach. How sad.

And your little Nicky Saban hasn't stuck his two cents' worth in by giving advice to another school about Florida?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

ive always thought it to be retarded to compare teams by other games they play. I dont care that Utah beat Alabama. that doesnt mean florida isnt as good now because of it. I'm suprised i havent heard more SEC chants after ole miss beatin tech.

ive always thought it to be retarded to compare teams by other games they play. I dont care that Utah beat Alabama. that doesnt mean florida isnt as good now because of it. I'm suprised i havent heard more SEC chants after ole miss beatin tech.

Yeah I was happy for the SEC but The ONLY game Im worried about it UF-OU

I'm not a conf. guy at all during the season. unless their games affect OU i.e. texas vs tech. I do like to see big 12 win their bowl games tho. Until tech and osu lost. then i didnt care what texas did. I was hoping texas would get their butt kicked. big 12 south was already the laughing stock before the texas/ohiost game

matter of fact, most fans around big 12 country think you sec guys are weird to chant SEC instead of your actual teams. you'll never hear that in this conf.

thats not respect for florida because we're rumbling in 2 days. I dont think Utah could beat florida. I think if Alabama was facing Utah under circumstances other than a bcs bowl game, bama would wipe the turf with them

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
IMHO, never happen......The best they can do is third in the poll. Opinions will differ but usc, the longhorns, might also end up ahead of the utes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema