• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

USC apologizes

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

TenGator1

Gator Fan
ESPN ran with this story for 2 days when it was first reported about the alleged illegal contact.....wonder if we will see a retraction. It's painfully obvious that someone (Baxter or Kiffen) did this to take attention off the fact that USC was caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
ESPN ran with this story for 2 days when it was first reported about the alleged illegal contact.....wonder if we will see a retraction. It's painfully obvious that someone (Baxter or Kiffen) did this to take attention off the fact that USC was caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Kiffin walked into a mess, so now he must deal with it. I can just imagine the snake-oiled pitch he threw at Seantrel Henderson this past winter to get him to commit to USC - but now that Henderson has been released from his LOI Kiffin's been left with egg on his face once again, just like after this latest episode.

Kiffin's immaturity and buffoonery does little to help his image, and when you look at it it's really not a good reflection on college football as a whole. If it wasn't for the fact that Monte Kiffin's his dad, he'd be nowhere right now.

Funny thing, Kiffin was part of the USC staff when all this Reggie Bush crap was going on in the first place. As I've said before, USC let this happen - so let them AND Kiffykins reap what they sow.

jd_gator

Gator Fan
Kiffin walked into a mess, so now he must deal with it. I can just imagine the snake-oiled pitch he threw at Seantrel Henderson this past winter to get him to commit to USC - but now that Henderson has been released from his LOI Kiffin's been left with egg on his face once again, just like after this latest episode.

Kiffin's immaturity and buffoonery does little to help his image, and when you look at it it's really not a good reflection on college football as a whole. If it wasn't for the fact that Monte Kiffin's his dad, he'd be nowhere right now.

Funny thing, Kiffin was part of the USC staff when all this Reggie Bush crap was going on in the first place. As I've said before, USC let this happen - so let them AND Kiffykins reap what they sow.
You have summed it up perfectly!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema