• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Upset alert in Lexington

News Bot

News Bot
Actually, if the Gators fall to Kentucky on Saturday night, I don’t know how many are actually going to refer to it as an upset. With all that’s happen at Florida over the past week — losing starting quarterback Jeff Driskel and star defensive tackle Dominique Easley — many are starting to believe the Wildcats are in an excellent position to end their 26-game losing streak to the Gators.

I am among them.

I know that many around Gator Nation are excited about Tyler Murphy’s first collegiate start at quarterback after the way he came off the bench and produced a week ago in the come-from-behind win over Tennessee. But the reality is Murphy is starting his first game, he’s doing it on the road in the SEC in a night game, the environment is going to be loud and hostile and UK coach Mark Stoops, a defensive guy, is going to amp up the pressure on Murphy with blitzes and by mixing up coverages in the secondary.

The reason I’m picking the Wildcats to win this one is … Teddy Bridgewater.

Two weeks ago, the UK defense got after the Louisville star and knocked him out of his rhythm for long periods of time, turning what many thought would be a rout into a tight game that was in doubt deep into the second half. If the Wildcats can do that against a Heisman Trophy contender, imagine what they might be able to do against a quarterback with almost zero experience starting his first game.

It does not bode well for the Gators.

Prediction: Kentucky 27, Florida 24.

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Listen up folks - this is a real possibility , however improbable. With what has happened to the gators this week if they allow themselves to have a letdown we could be in for a real hard time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema