• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UGA is going to be very good in 08

ilovegators

VIP Member
Man they destroyed undefeated Hawaii yesterday. Georgia is just as young as the Gators and they're winning the bbig games, while we're losing them. UGA scares the crap out of me.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
They won't beat the Gators 2 years in a row come on these are the bulldogs of georgia. Although if the Gators don't improve alot maybe they will. Go Gators!!!!!!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
If we're going to beat UGA, we have to drastically improve our defense and remember them rushing the field and use that as motivation. I think UGA and LSU will be our toughest games.

Yes, the poodles scare me for next year as well. I think it will be our hardest game next year. For us to win, our CB's better play better or be coached better. Giving up so many 3rd down conversions in the bowl game was unacceptable.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I agree with everything said, but how good was Hawaii this year. They didn't really play any tough teams.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Yea georgia is going to be good but I think we will beat them next year. Remember they lost to Tenn, wich we all know what we did to Tenn.

Kevin

Gator Fan
Yeah our defense will have to improve. LSU and UGA will b the toughest games next year. Hopefully we can play them better than we played Michigan Sat. THAT STUNK! 41-35. Since when could we lose to the wolverines?

Kevin

Gator Fan
Yea georgia is going to be good but I think we will beat them next year. Remember they lost to Tenn, wich we all know what we did to Tenn.
Yeah and also remember what south carolina (they suck) did to georgia (they suck 2){16-12} and remember what we did to south carolina{51-31}.

Kevin

Gator Fan
Um, January 1, 2003 when Florida lost to Michigan 38-30.
The final score was 41-35 but we still lost! I hope Michigan goes 1-12 next yr, beating OSU! I can't wait 'til the big Ten goes down like a crashing airplane! That would make college football even funnier to watch!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Yeah and also remember what south carolina (they suck) did to georgia (they suck 2){16-12} and remember what we did to south carolina{51-31}.

UGA offense wasn't in gear against USC. They were when Florida faced them, sadly. I know one thing Georgia better not do the same celebration last season or else.

UGA is our hardest game next year.

We beat them, the SEC is ours and the MNC is a possibility!

Go Gators!

I really think 2009 is our MNC team though.

UGA is ridiculously fast on the field. They had to be one of the fastest teams in the country defensively (if not the fastest). I think they're going to be very good too, and it disturbs me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema