• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs. UT predictions

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I predicting the Gators will score 70 or more points, 10 or more sacks, about four INTs and one than more UT QB will play. Any other prediction even though it's too soon.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I wouldn't go that far. I foresee 55 points or so. Just because the coach is an ass, it doesn't mean the players are pushovers. UT will be fired up as well--just not enough to stop fewer than 55 points.

Tigers1996

Gator Fan
An entire defense back, a majority of offense back versus what? Fifty Points @ Least and several onside attempts.

castawaygator

VIP Member
i would bet money that UM uses all of the timeouts like with UGA. score wise i would guess 45-16 gators. i may be a little too generous to the vols considering all of our starting D is returning, new vol QB, new vol coaches/coordinators, new system, etc.

I see this one playing out a lot closer than most think. I do however think UF will win the game, but I see the score as being 24-21 you guys. We have an incredible defense, and being coached by Monte is going to help alot too. Well that, and the fact that we have Jackson. :)

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I want to see a fake PAT and an onside kick when up by several TD's.

Maybe I'm giving Tennessee too much credit, but I also think it will be tough to score 70 on them.

inthestands

Gator Fan
I see this one playing out a lot closer than most think. I do however think UF will win the game, but I see the score as being 24-21 you guys. We have an incredible defense, and being coached by Monte is going to help alot too. Well that, and the fact that we have Jackson. :)

Not to sound like a typical jerk fan or anything but it will be a year or two before Monte Kiffin will be able to make a huge difference for UT. Monte runs a cover 2 defense which doesn't require much speed at corner but does require a lot of size... He also will have to adapt his defense to blitz more because of the fact that college teams run the spread which is designed to kill defenses like the Tampa 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema