• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs OSU Game Thread

BROHAN

Gator Fan
O baby!

Monday it is for sure going down, and I just hope Florida lands on top again. Just yet another rematch to come, minutes counting down, and I am more then pumped for this then anything else.

Gator4life

Gator Fan
what are the chances that the football and basketball championships would be the same teams? thats crazy

its gonna have the same result tho, gators are winning it all again

BROHAN

Gator Fan
what are the chances that the football and basketball championships would be the same teams? thats crazy

its gonna have the same result tho, gators are winning it all again

For sure. Gators got this! I think that if they win, I think UF will be going down in the books for the best sports college out baby.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Ohio State = Gator Bait... again

ahhh the memories...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFe_c6AroVs[/YOUTUBE]

BROHAN

Gator Fan
The best part about the game tomorrow is this:

I live in Tampa Bay, Florida, for which who don't know is the #1 Alumni location outside of Ohio itself. And better yet, there is a BUFFALO WILD WINGS here. For those of you who don't also know, BWW started on the campus on OSU, so all OSU fans are die hard BWW fans. Ask any of there gay ass fans, and they will know about it.

Well, just like the football game, I am gonna go to a party before, and then like 2 hours before the game, I am heading up there, so maybe I can salvage some spot of standing room for the game, because every OSU fan packs that place, like they like to do, in the frats...

Well, my friends and I are going to scream EVERY Gators fan known to man, along with trying to salvage our lives in this place, as just as the football game, they try to fight you when they lose. Well I really can't wait, and I got the Mase just in case...

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
champs champs champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg did u see everyone trying to touch Noah when he went up to see his mom?!?! lol, thats love

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema