• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs. Michigan score predictions

UFboy207

Gator Fan
ya its gonna be just like OSU florida last year. big 10 got nothing on SEC. ima say they put up some points on our secondary though, maybe 49 - 30 Florida

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm going 38-20 Gators. They will put some points on the board against our defense and we won't really put them away until late 3rd or early 4th. When we have the ball I think they have trouble stopping us, but I think they will try to play clock control to keep the possessions down. I'm slightly nervous about this game, but in the end I think we win pretty easily.

You guys are being too friendly to the Michigan offense. I mean have you seen how bad Chad Henne is? And Mike Hart is nowhere near 100%. Not to mention the Gators offense is going to absolutely embarass the Wolverines. I mean App St did it and need we compare the Gators to App St?

My prediction: 49-10.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think we need to give Michigan's offense more credit.

We all know their defense can't even stop a FCS spread offense. Does anyone really think they can stop the best coached and most talented spread offense in the FBS?:p

As for our defense, if Hart is healthy, we're gonna get run over and passed on via play action. Anyone remember the Georgia game?

Score: Gators win, 45 - 34

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema