• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

UF vs. LSU score prediction thread

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
you think if we shut down tebow's rushing...

we force him to throw... with just one legit play maker right now...
really think florida can put up 31?

hope its a great game though!

FanSmack

VIP Member
you think if we shut down tebow's rushing...

we force him to throw... with just one legit play maker right now...
really think florida can put up 31?

hope its a great game though!

Tebow will have 300 yards passing. We will put points on the board this week. We struggled a lot last week, we will make corrections. It's whether our defense can show up and stop them from scoring in my opinion.

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
Tebow will have 300 yards passing. We will put points on the board this week. We struggled a lot last week, we will make corrections. It's whether our defense can show up and stop them from scoring in my opinion.

i say he will 200...
i can't see this D giving 300 up just in the air...

i do think that florida's DL will give us a little trouble...
our OL is playing HORRIBLE!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I agree with the close game, but I think Florida will win on Ijjas' leg and win by a field goal.....24-21 GATORS WIN!!!!!!

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
This is a toughy. USC saw first hand how tough the Bayou Bengals really were. It'll be close. I'm going to cop-out right here and not predict a score. It's really a toss-up (plus I'm afraid if I, being a neutral party, predict what I think will happen in this game I will be pelted with virtual eggs)

sbq80

VIP Member
I think what USC saw was that they are getting close but not quite ready to beat the 'big boys' they were just flat out manhandled on both the O & D lines, but USC also confirmed the fact that the LSU O is nothing special, look for UF to roll on Sat.
I think USC will win 4 of the next 5 (they will lose to UF eventhough that tears me in half)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema