• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tony Dungy : Tebow a franchise qb in nfl

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Dungy also had interesting comments on Tim Tebow. Dungy loves winners. He thinks Charlie Ward would have been a great NFL quarterback because he won at every level. Dungy said that Tebow is like that. He just wins, and that will translate to the NFL.
Dungy said if he ran St. Louis, he'd draft Tebow high in the first round. "Franchise quarterbacks are hard to fine, and I believe in this guy," Dungy said.

ORIGIN....

mjfan23

VIP Member
Its so hard to change old habits. Changing my shooting form in basketball never happened, it just didnt seem comfortable or smooth.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Its so hard to change old habits. Changing my shooting form in basketball never happened, it just didnt seem comfortable or smooth.

For the promise of a multi-million dollar contract after college, I would find a way to make the adjustments, just as others have. Now, if Timmy were the only QB in history that had to alter his throwing motion in order to improve his draft-ability I might not be so quick to judge. If Timmy is okay with not being a starter in the NFL, then I suppose his slow release will just have to do.

ShortBus

VIP Member
he definitely has the slowest windup of any qb i've seen. holy crap a fat man can run a mile before he gets the ball out

Escambia94

The funny thing is that the one time I watched him practice in person, he would occasionally use a shorter windup from ear level. He also toyed with a sidearm delivery.

ShortBus

VIP Member
oh no. being forced to watch that asshat play for jacksonville for a couple seasons. i don't miss seeing him play on sundays.. i just wish weaver would hurry up and move the jaguars.. tired of black out games and tired of not being able to see dolphin games.

nismodrift

VIP Member

That is so true it took me 2 years to go from a knuckleball shot when I first started to developed a shooters touch shot, which is weird I went from crappy to good pretty quick. But then again I'm always tweaking my shot and any little tweak is hard because you get comfortable with something or even if your uncomfortable habits are hard to change. my next part I'm working on is good form with fadeaways, I sometimes get good form sometimes not.

For the promise of a multi-million dollar contract after college, I would find a way to make the adjustments, just as others have. Now, if Timmy were the only QB in history that had to alter his throwing motion in order to improve his draft-ability I might not be so quick to judge. If Timmy is okay with not being a starter in the NFL, then I suppose his slow release will just have to do.

Now that might be true, if I were in position to play in any pro sport I'd try so hard to change anything to get playing time, it's not really the money I'd just love to get playing time/starter.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
my next part I'm working on is good form with fadeaways

I hope you're not working on this alone. It is impossible to work on your form for fadeaways by yourself. You may be hitting the shots and feeling good about yourself, but your shot goes to shit when it comes to the game.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
If
picture.php
has shown us anything during his tenure as a Gator is his determination and will, when facing his challenges. I believe he will be successful at the next level because of his combination of character and physical skill and talents.........
GO GATORS!!!!!

Escambia94

If
picture.php
has shown us anything during his tenure as a Gator is his determination and will, when facing his challenges. I believe he will be successful at the next level because of his combination of character and physical skill and talents.........
GO GATORS!!!!!

Agreed. Somehow he will win over some coach who will give him a chance. Or, the Raiders will get him and he will go un-coached like that loser QB they have now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema