• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This picture is an example of the problems with our team, add a caption.

1451369_667953843235505_2044989809_n.jpg

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Ridiculous. Embarrassing. If you see a larger picture of this scene, it is even worse. There are six Gators blocking air. Georgia Southern overloaded off-tackle, telegraphing that they were going A-gap, saw two Gators blocking each other on the edge, took the edge, jumped over the linebacker that had tripped over his own defensive end, and walked into the end zone.

Escambia94

Oh. You wanted a caption. "Hey, if we just stand here, do you think they will get the hint and fire Will Muschamp?"

roblou56

Gator Fan
Honestly, I have a bigger problem with Jon Harrison our 3rd year starting center that weighs in at 310lbs could not pancake block our 194lbs receiver Quinton Dunbar. Not to mention that those are two of our offensive leaders on the team.

Escambia94

I hate talking bad about these kids, but how can they possibly suck this bad? I could understand if these were walk-ons and third-stringers, but not three and two year lettermen.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This isn't real. Is it? We have people who are that incompetent?
Oh, it's real alright...and not at all funny when watched at full speed, live, this past Saturday, FG...we "played" that "Triple Option" of theirs like we'd not simply hadn't planned or practiced for it, but like we'd never seen or HEARD of it before! A regular "Chinese Firedrill"--No, a full-on "CLUSTER-F*CK" out there--and this from our DEFENSE, the supposed strength of our team! Of course, the offense was as far behind that D's level-of-play as we've grown to expect this season--which from about early 2nd quarter on made it just about the most toothless, blandly, stupidly "unplanned and disorganized", frustratingly impotent display I have ever witnessed by ANY SEC team! I just don't see how, no matter what, something drastic won't be done to correct this--not just to get rid of Pease, but to take ANY CONTROL AT ALL over the future design, building and execution on that side of the ball out of Muschamp's hands. Don't wanna fire him? OK--but you damn well BETTER get a dynamic and imaginative new mind in at OC, give him independence and full control over the offense he is brought in to revamp and make effective. Otherwise, get ready for a repeat-performance in 2014, not just wasting another year but, in terms of getting back to where we want, need and expect this program to be, putting us 2 or 3 years behind where we are at now.

Escambia94

This one is on the players, not the coaches. No matter how bad your coaches are, you know not to block the guy wearing the same color jersey. This was a Gator jet sweep play or maybe a screen. Just block the other guy!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I still can't believe what I am seeing. Then the Pease says "Sometimes you have to laugh," he said, still chuckling and shaking his head in disbelief. "I mean, I'm just like, that is ... c'mon." This makes me so mad coming from a coach who's offense is the worst in the SEC, and perhaps all of college football. Then the players say " sometimes players get mixed up" . Is he freaking kidding me yes sometimes you unintentionally run into their own players but this is a complete blocking effort by theses two guys. Are they color blind perhaps this is some "blue collar" technique to close your eyes while attempting to block players that Muschamp has instilled on this team. It all makes sense now on why our players can't block; they are not even opening their eyes. Any normal player would be able to see " oh sh&t this is a blue jersey, I probably shouldn't block this guy. But as we see on the video both guys lock up with each other and all our coaching staff can say is some times you have to laugh. This coming from a coaching staff who has just lost to a non FCS school, has a losing record which is the first in over 20 years, has one of it not the worst dysfunctional offenses in the country. No Pease trust me if anyone is doing the laughing it's the rest of the college football world. We have become the laughing stock of college foot ball and all out coaches can say is " sometimes you have to laugh" . When you sitting 10-0 and playing for a SEC title and a National Title then maybe you can laugh about something like this you piece of $hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema