• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This Is Why Meyer Was Seen At Shands On Monday

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Gatorsports exclusive: Meyer resigned over health risks | Gatorsports.com

Pat Dooley's article online at GatorSports.com (The Gainesville Sun)

Meyer was told by doctors last week that the symptoms he continues to experience — including burning sensations in his chest -- would raise his cardiovascular risk factors, so he decided it necessitated his resignation

Because of possible HYPAA violations, I can't disclose who my source is, but I was told this past Monday that Meyer was seen entering Shands on campus, and was by himself as he entered the building. My sourse did not speak to Meyer, altho Meyer acknowledged him and smiled as they passed each other. There was no indication as to what or why Meyer was there at Shands. It's all coming out now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think you mean.. HIPAA violations.

(laughter) C'mon, man...you cop part of his "name" just to pick at one letter in an acronym? Didn't even occur to you how small, petty and narrow-mindedly unimaginative that seems?
You can do better than that...I suggest trying over next time with a different "handle", and we'll all forget about this guy "G8R", OK?

TraderGator

Gator Fan
All G8R did was correct a mistake. Why jump on him? You realize we all make mistakes?

And why can't he keep his handle? Shamed for life for the nerve of correcting a mistake? (Laughter) C'mon man . . .

I think G8R is a cool name.

(laughter) C'mon, man...you cop part of his "name" just to pick at one letter in an acronym? Didn't even occur to you how small, petty and narrow-mindedly unimaginative that seems?
You can do better than that...I suggest trying over next time with a different "handle", and we'll all forget about this guy "G8R", OK?

G8RB8R

VIP Member
LOL - maybe I should have said HIPPO violations!

BTW, can't believe that no one else ever claimed the name G8R...that's a no-brainer we all missed out on!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema