• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

think will we blow ut out at home too?

ufgator

Gator Fan
think we will blow ut out at home too?

with a week off to rest right before and a even more experienced team not loosing many players will the home field advantage take us back to a close game like in 06

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think we'll beat UT handily, but we won't put up 49+ points. UT's defense will be better prepared for us and our defense should be a little better and UT's offense will be roughly the same or a little worse.

I'd predict something like 31-17 or maybe 38-21, UF winning, of course.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
I don't know what fat Phil will have to bring to Gainesville this year. Certainly not a defense any stronger than it was last year. And with Eric Ainge gone, I don't know that his offense will do much either. 38-10 UF

preachinGator

VIP Member
I think we'll beat UT handily, but we won't put up 49+ points. UT's defense will be better prepared for us and our defense should be a little better and UT's offense will be roughly the same or a little worse.

I'd predict something like 31-17 or maybe 38-21, UF winning, of course.

Sorry, but all I can say again is "ditto."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema