• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

These 10 Gators need a good spring

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I agree with most of them expection for Louis and Moody at times. I think Moody will figure out this offensive system by next season (hopefully) and Louis well earlier I would have say yes especially since he was a starter in 2007 and gets beaten out of a starting job by Jenkins, a true freshman in 2008. However Jenkins is good though Louis must be ready just in case. Thompson well wait and see if he steps up now that Harvin and Murphy gone.

Chill102003

Gator Fan
i agree, deonte comin in as a freshman havin about 300 yards and 3tds isnt bad at all specially with him bein the 5th or 6th option at the least behind percy, murphy, tebow (when he runs), rainey, demps, and even riley cooper, kestahn, and the emergence of aaron hernandez. with riley prolly not coming back b/c he wants to focus on baseball and percy and murphy gone, deonte has a chance to come in as one of the top 3 receivers on the team since he will get more attention. only way he isnt in the top 3 is if carl moore has a bigger role next year or if nukeese and debose come in and take over (which is very possible) but i think deonte will be fine. he reminds me of jemalle cornelius. he could be a consistent receiver to hit for quick short yardage gains to get first downs but can also but one loose for a td.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Wondy can make plays when he's on his game, but his effort seems to fluctuate at times and that's what gets him into Urban's doghouse. More will be expected of him, especially since he's heading into his senior season, and he'll be expected to be more of a leader - so if he wants to see the field, he better nut up and kick his game up a notch.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Is this list saying these players need to make major improvements? If so, I have to disagree with The Thrill and Lorenzo Edwards being on there. Both those guys played really well when they were called upon. Thrill was the only person in Orange and Blue in Miami that could even pretend to cover Gresham during the title game. And I've seen Edwards make some plays that I know for a fact A.J. Jones wouldn't have made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema