• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Theoretical question....

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If our stadium had a capacity of 200,000 people, could we sell it out every game???

I have no clue but a buddy of mine was asking about it, so what do you guys/gals think???

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well, I have no idea, so this is basically a educated guess, But I think if it was 200,000 seats, and Florida played Tenn, Auburn, LSU, or FSU then I they might, but if they were playing FAU or some other small school that you knew they would win...Then I'd say NO, cuz everyone wants to see a good game, plus playing tenn, lsu, fsu, auburn, would draw more fans, than playing a smaller school :) thats my opinion ;) BTW I'm the one on the far right ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well, I have no idea, so this is basically a educated guess, But I think if it was 200,000 seats, and Florida played Tenn, Auburn, LSU, or FSU then I they might, but if they were playing FAU or some other small school that you knew they would win...Then I'd say NO, cuz everyone wants to see a good game, plus playing tenn, lsu, fsu, auburn, would draw more fans, than playing a smaller school :) thats my opinion ;) BTW I'm the one on the far right ;)

We get just as many fans for FAU about as FSU. And we get MORE than Capacity. If we would fill 200,000 for FSU. In my opinion we would be doing it every game. But I'm not sure still if we could.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema