• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The theory on why Addazio remains OC

deansouthpaw

Gator Fan
So a few here have have alluded to this . This is pure speculation, but I think it may be a good theory.

Is Meyer just being his normal loyal self to the ones he loves? I think it may have been the Zooker that mentioned how great our offense looked in the Sugar bowl. Why? Becasue Loeffler was our OC for that game. Addazio was demoted for that game right after our poor display in the SECCG.

Why is Meyer all of the sudden scared to demote a guy he's already previously demoted? After the Meyer scare of 2010, some here also believe that Addazio was the one helping control Florida, keep the recruits, and hold whatever pieces together he could. He was even going to be our HC had Meyer left.

So is Meyer giving Addazio a year to prove himself out of thankfulness? Is he just being a good hearted and loyal friend? Is the reason he looks so disinterested is because he's so conflicted? I think some of these are good questions to ask. It seems kind of rational to me.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I thought maybe Addazio has blackmail on Meyer, a Christmas party that got out of hand I Don't Know. OK that was a guess though how long does Foley get him the demote addazio or else speech.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I thought maybe Addazio has blackmail on Meyer, a Christmas party that got out of hand I Don't Know. OK that was a guess though how long does Foley get him the demote addazio or else speech.

lmao that is the best theory i have heard so far. very very funny.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, at least you got me to laugh about it, LeakFan!
As for Deansouthpaw's theory, we've all kind of accepted some version of that over here...thing is, and this goes for EVERYONE:
The Program Comes First. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE PROGRAM. Once Urban Meyer put his loyalty, honor and friendship with Addazio above his loyalty, honor and COMMITMENT to our Program, his job was forfeit, pure and simple.
That's clearly the case; it should be all over but the shouting...

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Well, at least you got me to laugh about it, LeakFan!
As for Deansouthpaw's theory, we've all kind of accepted some version of that over here...thing is, and this goes for EVERYONE:
The Program Comes First. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE PROGRAM. Once Urban Meyer put his loyalty, honor and friendship with Addazio above his loyalty, honor and COMMITMENT to our Program, his job was forfeit, pure and simple.
That's clearly the case; it should be all over but the shouting...

agreed. don't make me start a firemeyer.com cause I will. Not ready to jump off that cliff yet but these coaches are pushing me towards the edge.

cinci sucked on defense and we had tebow, hernandez, & coop that yr who all caught alot of passes

so what we did against doesnt matter we still suck loeffler could be assisting in playcalling, who really knows?

i say bring in somebody from outside screw that inside shit obviously they just been watching us suck all yr on the sidelines

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema