• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"the new guy"

g8r_freak

Gator Fan
Just throwing that introduction out there. I was born and raised in Ocala, FL and I'm in the Air Force. I have spent 13 of my 16 years stationed somewhere in Florida...now I am in Colorado Springs, CO...not exactly gator country. So now I get my GATOR fix by way of internet, Gameplan and sometimes CSTV. Anyway, just a quick hello to all you other gator freaks. We'll talk soon...Chomp Chomp

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Welcome aboard. Wow....just got gator fans all over the place.

I'm in PA and new to gator sports this year. Hope you enjoy the site. It's the best.

Sharon4Gators

Gator Fan
I LOVE that picture of Noah. I'm new to the site also, grew up in Cocoa Beach, went to UF a LONG time ago, and now living in Chicago area. I'm not much of a pro hoops fan but gotta love Noah being a Bull!:Banana:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema