• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Matt Elam Situation

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I had an email forwarded to me earlier this afternoon from a friend. The original email came from Gators and More, it's a radio show here in Jacksonville, Florida broadcast on 1010XL. They're asking Gator fans to keep an eye on the Matt Elam situation - there is talk that he may change his mind (again) and commit to Florida. Check out this quote directly from Elam, let me know what you think.

<blockquote>"I talked to Urban last night," Elam told Rivals.com. "We were talking about our relationship basically and he told me to have trust, to have trust in him and he asked me a word that really touched me. He said, 'Do you know what faith means?' and he told me the definition. It really touched me a lot. It really touched me so my decision might change. I've known him for a while. It's been tough to leave him so I don't know if I'll be able to do that."</blockquote>

Matt Elam is a five-star recruit from Dwyer. He plays safety and is an all-around stud of an athlete. He would be a huge addition to our team, especially with guys like Black, Hill and Wright only around for another 1-2 years max.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema