• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The curse of the Heisman winner

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Looks like the curse of the Heisman winner sucking it up in the bowl game continues. Tebow didn't look sharp at all, of course it's hard to blame him when the oline couldn't block worth a damn.:mad0235:

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I'm still trying to figure out why our d-backs cant cover any one. They have yet to have anything resembling a good game. I had a feeling our d-backs would get beat but not like this and it seemed like it was the same pass plays they would use and just couldn't figure out a way to stop it. I hope Myer has a plan for next year and finds a way to toughen them up.

ilovegators

VIP Member
You'd think if a quarterback scores 4 touchdowns that he had a good game. Tebows accuracy was way off. He was being pressured all game, but that's no excuse to constantly throw off your back foot and miss targets.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
The Heisman curse may exist, but it doesn't always apply to the Heisman winner. Our defense is the primary reason we lost that game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema