• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The BCS Third Place Bowl

BigWilcatBlue

Gator Fan
Don't be too excited Gaytors whether you win or lose tomorrow. Even though they call it the BCS National Championship anyone who follows football knows that's a joke. Personally, I think the Sooners are going to destroy you all and given the arrogance of your fan base it is more than deserving that you all are crying gaytor tears come Friday morning. But don't be too sad. It doesn't mean the Sooners are the national champs. We all know the the best team in college football won the Rose Bowl. USC would eat the gaytors alive. It wouldn't even be close. In fact, USC could beat the gaytors and the Sooners on consecutive nights. Utah, on the other hand, would need to play you two on consecutive weekends but the result would be the same. You all are going to lose but don't feel like you lost the NC because USC is the real NC. Tougher conference, better overall bowl record for the PAC 10, better athletes and a much better brand of football. I can't wait to see how many times Tebow is picking himself up off the turf tomorrow. With any luck his NFL stock will drop more than it already has when he is exposed by facing some real competition. Go Sooners!!! Hope you win the battle for third place over the gaytors and their legions of arrogant, redneck fans.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
WOW!! I think a new level of douchebaginess was just discovered.

slight douche....
medium douche....
douche......
heavy douche....
straight up douche.......
Buckeye fans......
BigWilcatBlue.....

SUC isnt in the national title game. Oklahoma and Florida are. If SUC is so great, why couldnt they beat oregon st? and its retarded to toot your horn after beating a big 10 team. Oklahoma or Florida will be the National Champions this year. Period. deal with it condom boy.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Don't be too excited Gaytors whether you win or lose tomorrow. Even though they call it the BCS National Championship anyone who follows football knows that's a joke. Personally, I think the Sooners are going to destroy you all and given the arrogance of your fan base it is more than deserving that you all are crying gaytor tears come Friday morning. But don't be too sad. It doesn't mean the Sooners are the national champs. We all know the the best team in college football won the Rose Bowl. USC would eat the gaytors alive. It wouldn't even be close. In fact, USC could beat the gaytors and the Sooners on consecutive nights. Utah, on the other hand, would need to play you two on consecutive weekends but the result would be the same. You all are going to lose but don't feel like you lost the NC because USC is the real NC. Tougher conference, better overall bowl record for the PAC 10, better athletes and a much better brand of football. I can't wait to see how many times Tebow is picking himself up off the turf tomorrow. With any luck his NFL stock will drop more than it already has when he is exposed by facing some real competition. Go Sooners!!! Hope you win the battle for third place over the gaytors and their legions of arrogant, redneck fans.

Only kindergarten kids talk gay smack, little boy.

Does your mommy still make sure you put on clean underwear every morning?

inthestands

Gator Fan
Guys I think we have a Kentucky fan on our hands... It's ok, they wouldn't know a football if you shoved it up their A$$. Kinda like USC fans.

greggcowan

VIP Member
Shocking! I had just mentioned in an earlier post how classy the KU fans were when were went there 2 years ago..... This guy must not have been at that game..LMAO!

Hey Wildcatblue...... Sorry you'll be sitting home watching a game that doesn't interest you tonight. I know it sucks when your team is insegnifigant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema