• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Terrelle Pryor to OSU

HERE IS THE REASON I WAS BANNED: WHEN OHIO STATE BACK-UP QB TRANSFERED TO DELAWARE, I SAID QUOTE "WHAT A DUMB IDIOT", THE MODERATOR TOLD ME I WAS WARNED FOR BUCKEYE BASHING AND I REPLYED SAYING "IT WASN'T BUCKEYE BASHING, IT WAS BLUE HEN BASHING GO DIE" THATS WHEN I WAS BANNED.

AS FOR YOU HAYLEY, I'M NOT SURE YOU SHOULD BE SAYING OHIO STATE SUCKS WHEN WE BEAT MICHIGAN 4 YEARS IN A ROW AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM IN THE SUCKY CAPITAL ONE BOWL! YOU WILL PROBABLY SAY: "OH FLORIDA'S TEAM WAS YOUNG AND WAS GOOD AND GOT RECOGNIZED AS A GOOD TEAM." YOU GATOR FANS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SPORTS AND JUST BASH ANOTHER TEAMS FANS FOR DOING NOTHING THEN HAYLEY COMES OUT AND SAYS "AHH OSU SUCKS AHH." I GUARANTEE THAT OHIO STATE COULD KILL FLORIDA THIS YEAR!

TOO BAD OHIO STATE WILL BE PLAYING SOME ONE ELSE IN THE NC GAME!:Banana:

Yea Son

Gator Fan
Wow, you suck. Way to represent, you give The Ohio State University a bad image. But any way Pryor has some of that SEC speed that we are lacking.

Yea Son

its2easy

VIP Member
Hey IMAKE"NOSENSE" Ohio State has played 9 SEC teams in bowls games in thier history. How many of those were wins? Zero! So shut your mouth!

1977/78 Sugar— Alabama 35, Ohio State 6
1989/90 Hall of Fame— Auburn 31, Ohio State 14
1992/93 Citrus— Georgia 21, Ohio State 14
1994/95 Citrus— Alabama 24, Ohio State 17
1995/96 Citrus— Tennessee 20, Ohio State 14
2000/01 Outback— South Carolina 24, Ohio State 7
2001/02 Outback— South Carolina 31, Ohio State 28
2006/07 BCS Championship— Florida 41, Ohio State 14 (final #2 ranking)
2007/08 BCS Championship— Louisiana State University 38, Ohio State 24

It hurts dont it? By the way if your wondering how Florida has done against the Big Ten. 6-4, id say thats a little better than you 0-9.

1962 Gator Bowl Florida 17 Penn State 7
1983 Gator Bowl Florida 14 Iowa 6
1988 All-American Bowl Florida 14 Illinois 10
1997 Florida Citrus Bowl Florida 21 Penn State 6
1999 Florida Citrus Bowl Michigan State 37 Florida 34
2002 Outback Bowl Michigan 38 Florida 30
2003 Outback Bowl Iowa 37 Florida 17
2005 Outback Bowl Florida 31 Iowa 24
2006 BCS National Championship Game Florida 41 Ohio State 14
2007 Capital One Bowl Michigan 41 Florida 35

Hey my name is IMAKESEVERALGOOD!

Stop living in the past Gator fans

did those games vs. the SEC in bowl games hurt us right now at this exact moment, no!

We will always win the Big 10 and This year we will win the national championship!

What did you guys do last year...NOTHING, Tebow WAS your team and he will be this year to. 7-5 AT BEST AND A BIRTH IN THE LIBERTY BOWL VS. MEMPHIS AND YOU GUYS WILL LOSE 34-20

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
once again LMAO!!!!! your to funny, atleast we do have a past to live, all the past you guys have is lossing the BIG ONE!! good lord, talk, keep making yourself look bad!!! your making me laugh!!:punk:

by the way: nice point you had its2easy ;)

laurinaitis.jpg

LAURINAITIS WILL KILL TEBOW!

its2easy

VIP Member
um well. Let me see. I have two Florida players that are roommates celebrating a good play with a show of affection. No big deal. Lets take a time out and watch the Ohio State wrestling team in all of thier glory.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsngB5VSw7k"]YouTube - Ohio State Wrestling Team Wins Talent Show[/ame]

That is all!

Yea Son

Gator Fan
He freakin' kissed him, how many times have you kissed another guy that isn't realted to you? And don't bring wrestling into this, I can't stand it, even if it is Ohio State

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LMAO this is way to funny, no matter how many insults you guys can come up with, YOU still can't top what florida did beating osu twice for the THE national championship ahhhhhhhh just sweet as cracking buckeyes ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
i'm a outcast? ha ha ha why becuz you have no come back on my facts about osu? LMAO mylanta, me stupid? yeah ok I may be alittle stupid, and thats only becuz I've put up with YOU this long LMAO!!! But i'm having fun with you and your sidekick yea sun LMAO my my my keep it up boys your funny LMAO!!!!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema