• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tennessee is sooooo lcuky

lilChomp

VIP Member
Tennessee is so lucky that UK couldn't pull out that win. If I were UGA I would be so pissed that an inferior team was heading to the SEC Championship.

nismodrift

VIP Member
me too, kentucky shoulda won but that dumb play on 2 pt conversion and tennessees defense was stupid for not taking it to the house to end the game in 3rd ot. . .

volsrock69

Gator Fan
but it's BS that UK lost it because of a blocked kick.

Thats part of the game big boy!

Ya and Florida STOMPED the Vols.

So.... we are the Champs....kid of reminds me of what you say when UT fans say that the Vols BB team beat the Gators 3 out of the last 4 on the court.

You say that doesn't matter because you are the Champs.

Well your win in football doesn't matter BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPS!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I was just kind of peaved that the Florida/Florida State game wasn't on because of all that OT. I had plans to go out and wanted to at least catch the first half or so....dang OT ruined it and I only got to see a little bit.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Here in central southern florida.. they played our game, but every timeout or commercial went to the OT at the other game...

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Isn't it funny, how people knock you when your down, LMAO that amazes me like florida will never play football again, and basketball again, get a life VOLSJOKE, your the east champs, big wooo hooo just how many SEC titles does tenn have??? please tell me...I'm curious...Basketball, ya'll beat us 3 out od the last 4 times huh? hmmmm seems to me we went on and won the national championship, which is a LOT BIGGER than Tenn beating us LMAO GROW UP!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema