• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tennessee goes down

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Wow, what an awesome game to watch. That UCLA QB went from having an awful first half to leading his team like a Heisman candidate in the second half. Maybe Tennessee won't be as good as we thought this year. I hate having a Pac-10 team beat an SEC team, but hopefully this means Tennessee will be very average this year.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Tennessee easily could have won, and maybe we can crush them in a few weeks, but I have a feeling UCLA is better than everyone thought rather than Tennessee being worse than everyone thinks.

Susie

Gator Fan
With the interceptions the VOLS should have kicked butt. I was mad that they lost just b/c it makes the SEC look bad. But I hope that is the way they look when we get them in a couple weeks!

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
It was a little bittersweet for me, because, like what Susie said, it did make the SEC look bad, but I just love watching Tennessee loose.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
As much as I wanted UT to win, I find it amusing how before this game, so many UT fans were chanting the "why not us" cheer when talking about SEC title contenders.

I suppose they're still in it, but at least they'll be quiet for now.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
As much as I wanted UT to win, I find it amusing how before this game, so many UT fans were chanting the "why not us" cheer when talking about SEC title contenders.

I suppose they're still in it, but at least they'll be quiet for now.

Tennessee fans? Quiet??? Good luck with that......

awebbf5

VIP Member
phil fulmers contract-to damn much
phil fulmers tshirt size-to damn big to count
phil fulmers case of krispy kremes-to damn much for a snack
watching phil fulmer and the vols lose-priceless to this gator fan who hates the vols,sorry guys even if it does make the sec look bad,i want them to lose any game they play.

UTSUCKS

Gator Fan
I am really glad UT got beat. Fat Phil and Co got outcoached, plain and simple. If they knew not to fumble on the 5 they might have been ok.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Im getting ripped on from new UCLA band waggoners, i hate when an SEC school has a loss like this, but UCLA is supposed to be the in the top 3 of the Pac-10, and personally, i dont think Tenn is close to UF, UGA, or LSU, and USCe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema