• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow to stay at UF 4 years?

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
Well this is the first I've heard of it.

And the best moment of the night? For Gators fans, it may have been when Tebow was asked if he would stay at Florida for four years: "That's what I'm planning on doing."

Gator_Dan

Gator Fan
we will have to wait and see if it happens. If it does that would be great, but not to many people can pass up a load of money to go to the NFL.

preachinGator

VIP Member
we will have to wait and see if it happens. If it does that would be great, but not to many people can pass up a load of money to go to the NFL.

I know for a fact Tim isn't about Money. He is about getting an education, playing football, and living for Jesus. He has set priorities and plans on sticking to them.

Don't get me wrong. Money is good to have and look forward to but when you get banged up like Tim does it is a reminder....football isn't for life!

UFboy207

Gator Fan
thats what im planning on doing isn't very convincing yall. i think alot of it probably depends how well we do next year, also probly depends a bit on whether his good friend and #1 reciever percy harvin wants to stay for his senior year too. if u ask me if harvin decides to go tebow will too

im just praying that doesn't happen

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I think he seems like a pretty smart guy and I'm sure he knows that football careers are great, but that things happen. I mean look at Everett. He probably thought he'd play for years and now he's not going to play again. I'd say Tebow will complete his education and sure he'll make loads of money in the NFL and probably not have to have a job ever again, but he strikes me as they type who wants that piece of paper that says he did something with his college life. Something other than football.

JMO

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
And you know, playing for Florida has been a lifelong dream for him!
Why hurry on to the next phase, when you're where you've always wanted to be and having a great time being there?
I know lots of money is awesome, but I'm sure he'll make lots of money whether he goes in '08, '09, or '10!!! So hopefully he'll hang around a while and enjoy himself!
(And help us win in the meantime, letting the Gator Nation enjoy his presence too!)

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
While I think it would be great for Tebow to stay all 4 years, I just don't think it's the best career decision for him. You can always go back to college to finish and education, but you aren't always guaranteed millions of dollars. I've always said that if an athlete can come out of college and get those millions of dollars, they have to do it. You never know when a career ending injury is around the corner.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema