• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow - sports illustrated

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
0121_large.jpg

The chomp for nic harris.

SPC2009BCS.jpg

TNgator55

Gator Fan
I agree with you on that GatorGal. Might check out krogers tomorrow, if not there.Guess I will be calling the kids in Florida. You would think with the Gtaor fan base getting bigger here in Middle Tn, they would carry more gator stuff. Nope.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I agree with you on that GatorGal. Might check out krogers tomorrow, if not there.Guess I will be calling the kids in Florida. You would think with the Gtaor fan base getting bigger here in Middle Tn, they would carry more gator stuff. Nope.

By sister is going to stop by Krogers on her way home from work tomorrow morning at 6am. So, hopefully she finds it there! Good luck TNgator!

nismodrift

VIP Member
the sports illustrated commemorative edition magazine not the book has only 200,000 something copies made and only being sold in state of florida and epsn subscription gator fans luckily my dad was out in florida and got me it, but I need to get the last one the one he chomped nic harris on the cover. I also need the book and stuff. . .

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ The Lindy's special actually wasn't very well put together. The writing was sub-par, and the pics left something to be desired.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Lindy's is usually one of the better cfb preview magazines. As far as buying it just for your collection, I would say don't even bother. Save up and buy the Gainesville Sun commemorative that I'm sure will be coming out soon.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was disappointed to find that the Sports Illustrated magazines out here only had the small picture of Tebow on the cover. e-Bay for me!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema