• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow removed from Heisman espn vote

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
He is no longer listed w/ the other candidates on espn's voting gateway. I bumped the Vote for Tebow thread in hopes that others would see it.... So I started a new thread. The winner of this online vote will get an official Heisman vote......Yet espn doesn't seem to want TT to be in the running...... If you want to vote for TT now, you have to write him in.. Take this tidbit and spread it far and wide....
Write in your vote HERE

This is what the ballot looks like....
2vtrvk8.jpg

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Well, he hasn't been dropped from the voting at the OFFICIAL Heisman website.

Screw ESPN as far as I'm concerned.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Well after winning on saturday I would say he is the most qualified. 1 vote or 20 votes, I don't think espn should manipulate the voting in this manner and it ticks ME off anyway.
picture.php

picture.php

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What happened to Harvin in that Heisman consideration????

As far as pure skills, Harvin is up there with anyone in the country... but his stats just don't cut it this year. Plus he is overshadowed by Tebow.

Frankly, I don't want Tim to win the Heisman. The Heisman winner ALWAYS plays bad in the Bowl game.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
....................I don't want Tim to win the Heisman. The Heisman winner ALWAYS plays bad in the Bowl game.
That applies to first time winners, which he won't be and he has proven to be unlike any other football player in history.
picture.php

tuss76

Gator Fan
This is BS nobody deserves it more than he does. He has made very little mistakes this year. I don't believe he will play bad in the bowl game. Imo he's done having bad games.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
^^^^ I think there's a few QB's in the Big XII that might beg to differ with you.

The good news is that Tebow is #2 in passer efficiency (behind a Big 12 QB), but his yardage is much less. Maybe if Tebox doesn't get the Heisman, he can be in the running for a Davey O'Brien Award or something.

tuss76

Gator Fan
^^^^ I think there's a few QB's in the Big XII that might beg to differ with you.

All those QB's in the Big 12 are all passing QB's. If you put Tebow in a system where you throw the ball every down he could easily put up those same type of numbers. I bet if you put one of those QB's in our offense they wouldn't even be considered for the heisman.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
All those QB's in the Big 12 are all passing QB's. If you put Tebow in a system where you throw the ball every down he could easily put up those same type of numbers. I bet if you put one of those QB's in our offense they wouldn't even be considered for the heisman.

You do know Colt McCoy is doing exactly what Tebow did last year?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema