• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow on the cover of Men's Fitness

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The next issue of Men’s Fitness Magazine will feature Timmy on the cover and have an indepth article all about him. The magazine issue hits newsstands on Monday, Aug. 18

tebow-magazine.jpg

sbq80

VIP Member
Michael Phelps must be very angry :tt2:

FUNNY!

Honestly the fact that Tebow is on the cover is stupid. WHO CARES!?
The dude is a great athlete playing football @ a great school.
Leave him alone!
Give the cover to some 5'5" fitness model dude who lives for that stuff.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
FUNNY!

Honestly the fact that Tebow is on the cover is stupid. WHO CARES!?
The dude is a great athlete playing football @ a great school.
Leave him alone!
Give the cover to some 5'5" fitness model dude who lives for that stuff.

Obviously he doesn't mind. It's good publicity for Tebow AND our school. Kids all over the country will read that issue and want to play football for UF.:Banana:

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Tim Tebow loves his body and takes very good care of it. When he came into UF as a freshman, he was already one of the strongest players on the team. I can understand why they would want him on the cover. He's the most popular player in college football and will sell them a ton of magazines.

And chicks dig him so they'll but it too.

nismodrift

VIP Member
my friend gets that monthly he gave me it just cuz he knows how much i am in love wit tim tebow no homo. just as a fan. but he showed me the greg oden part of it cuz you know he was on the ohio state side when florida wooped them in bball. . .its a great article and its crazy i got it like a week early!

GatorGal15

VIP Member
my friend gets that monthly he gave me it just cuz he knows how much i am in love wit tim tebow no homo. just as a fan. but he showed me the greg oden part of it cuz you know he was on the ohio state side when florida wooped them in bball. . .its a great article and its crazy i got it like a week early!

Greg Oden..isn't he like 112 years old. lol.

gatorfan4life

Gator Fan

I would have to agree i mean its kinda weird but people will buy that magazine just because tebow is on it they dont care about inside of the magazine.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i finally saw the mag with Tebow on the cover but was in a hurry so i didnt have time to buy it, but i gotta say, it looks way more beastly in person haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema