• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow nominated for 2 ESPYs, Torres to receive award

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Staff report

Former Gator Dara Torres, who won three silver medals as a 41-year-old swimmer at the Beijing Olympics, will receive the Best Comeback award at next month?s ESPY Awards.

More...

FLAGator

Gator Fan
I don't know about everyone else but I think the ESPYS is now crap. That's great that Tim & Dara will represent the Gators. BUT>>>>>
How in the world can they not even nominate Coach Meyer in the Best Coach category??!!!
How can they not nominate The Florida Gators Football team in the Best Team category?????!!!!

JUNK!!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Like anything else, they're a fan-based "award" like those silly People's Choice awards handed out in L.A.

It would be nice to see Tim Tebow, Dara Torres and Andre Debose win for UF - and personally I hope they do - but then again there are also Gator-haters out there who would vote against them for that same reason.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema