• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow get hurt?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I didn't get to watch the game (something came up), but I flipped it on with like 15 seconds left, and after the game they showed Tebow holding his arm and the announcers said something.

What happened ?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I didn't get to watch the game (something came up), but I flipped it on with like 15 seconds left, and after the game they showed Tebow holding his arm and the announcers said something.

What happened ?

He injured his shoulder. I forget how but he should be sore, but fine for the Georgie game.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Yea he took a cople of good shots but he should be fine. I'm sure hes a little beat up after evey game. Nice win and a hardfought game. Go Gators!!!!!!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I thought so too Cali... I mean if they were out there getting pounded on by 200 lb guys they would be a little sore too.

He has a right to feel a little sore. He takes quite a beating. But he does it like a true man.

A helmet went into his shoulder, and it went into the ground the wrong way. Still, the way he ran at the end of the game while holding his shoulder shows alot of guts in tebow. You can tell the way he held his arm on/off the field.

* That's why when he ran the qb sneak draw, he ran to the right so they would get him on the other side of his shoulder..

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
A helmet went into his shoulder, and it went into the ground the wrong way. Still, the way he ran at the end of the game while holding his shoulder shows alot of guts in tebow. You can tell the way he held his arm on/off the field.

* That's why when he ran the qb sneak draw, he ran to the right so they would get him on the other side of his shoulder..

That sure is taking a big risk. If he hurts his throwing arm on the left then the Gators could be in trouble. Hopefully they think these things through. I'd hate to see him hurt his good arm and be out for a game or two.

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
He's fine, they made a big deal out of that and the Woodson ankle twist. I think after he got hit he threw for like 2 more touchdowns, so he should be ok.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member

that is what the commentators said, but what do they really know about our play calling?
i gurantee we just happen to run it to the right...

i have played/been around football for a long time and i can tell u that many players get bruised up during the game and will limp or carefully tend their limbs inbetween plays, but it means nothing

timbok

VIP Member
Tebow needs a week of rest..hes just keeps getting pounded and pounded...he needs a weeks rest......Or he will not have a NFL future

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema