• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow! Gators! Tebow! Gators!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GATORS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN i'm sooo excited :)

TEBOW FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim_Teblow_overly_impressed_with-1.jpg

nismodrift

VIP Member
me too I thought it would be low score game or low game for Tebow oh my it wasn't that way at all. go tebow and gators and hopefully he gets his award and bcs bowl bid. . .

My next team, wvu.. always and always will be wvu fan after gators of course.. we might be playing for bsc championship :)

Tebow had 2 rushing td's to....

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Quote Coach Bowden (post game press conference):
That Tebow, he done better than I thought... I saw him in high school, but I had no idea.

We'll come back. Tebow can only be around 3 more years.... (actually, that's 2, Coach Bowden LOL)

preachinGator

VIP Member
Did y'all see at the end of the game, the offense trying to get TEBOW to strike the he15man pose? he wouldn't do it and in the press conference he said he was trying to be humble abou tit!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well first thing Tim has class he showed that when he went and shook hands with the people who talked crap against him, plus if he did that pose and not win it, how dumb would that look LOL

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I was at the game. 50 yard line. Alumni side. 11 rows up. Seat 1. Great game. Percy was the player of the game believe it or not, not Tebow. 16 carries and 157 yards. I'm not so sure he isn't a better Runningback than Wideout. Tim was great, too. It was awesome when we all started chanting, "Tee-Bow Heiis-Man, Tee-Bow Heiis-Man, Tee-Bow Heiis-Man Tee-Bow Heiis-Man, Tee-Bow Heiis-Man!":D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeJaX