• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow dealing with someone scarier than opposing Defenses?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Kim Kardashian, Yes that Kim Kardashian. Apparently, according to some sites she asked him out on a date which he rejected. Good Call Tim, Also have the Broncos ban the whole crazy @$$ family of her's away from the Stadium, training camp, etc.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just a publicity-grab, I'm sure --with sicko-depraved "he's a virgin" overtones (I was going to put this another way, funnier maybe, but Tim's probably encountered enough inadvertent filth-by-association from this already).

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
Good for Tebow, I can't stand these celebs who are famous because they're famous. He needs a nice Conservative girl.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Good for Tebow, I can't stand these celebs who are famous because they're famous. He needs a nice Conservative girl.

How about that UGA Cheerleader Anna Watson? Granted she's a UGA student but Elway is married former Raider cheerleader.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema