• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow broke right hand; probable for Bowl

saltydog21

Gator Fan
"The Heisman Trophy hopeful sustained a non-displaced fracture in his non-throwing hand during his 5-yard touchdown run on the opening drive of the third quarter against Florida State, team spokesman Steve McClain said Sunday.

Team doctors looked at his hand and did some tests on the sideline, but Tebow said he was OK to play and stayed in the game.

X-rays following Florida's 45-12 victory revealed the severity of injury.

The Gators (9-3) probably will play in either the Capital One Bowl in Orlando or the Outback Bowl in Tampa on New Year's Day, and they expect Tebow to be back in time to play."

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

This is just another reason why he should be the Heisman winner. He broke his hand in the third quarter and stayed in the game. Glad to see he will still make the bowl game in Orlando. Glad I have tickets. Way to go TEBOW you are the man.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Thats Awful!!! But glad to see he'll be ok for the bowl game, bless his heart, Tim has heart....He's def. a class act.

JvilleJohnny

tough as nails.. no doubt about it....

NEW tebow fact..

Tim tebow isnt as tough as nails... nails are as tough as tim tebow.:D

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
^ That's a good one. I hope he gets better. He didn't even show that he was hurt. That just goes to show how strong he is

preachinGator

VIP Member
Actually, in the 2nd quarter, I saw the trainers dealing with Tebows hand. Sprayed something on it??? He will play in the bowl game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema