• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sweaty Bruce denies Iowa

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Tennessee has a lot of young talent right now. They'll be in the mix next year. Pearl would be a fool to leave so soon.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Tennessee has a lot of young talent right now. They'll be in the mix next year. Pearl would be a fool to leave so soon.
Agreed, especially for a program like Iowa.

Now Kentucky on the other hand, any coach would be a fool to not go to Kentucky regardless of their situation, even Phil Jackson (sarcasm).

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
even billy donovan?
That was the point of my sarcasm. Kentucky assumes that Billy will just jump at the chance to go coach for them and that he would be stupid not to. However, they don't realize that we have a good thing going here and they aren't exactly the powerhouse they once were. The bad thing though is that Billy might actually be considering them just because of their tradition. I hope Billy waits until after the tourney and then turns them down so we can laugh in their face for their arrogance instead of proving them right.

UFforLife28

Gator Fan
That was the point of my sarcasm. Kentucky assumes that Billy will just jump at the chance to go coach for them and that he would be stupid not to. However, they don't realize that we have a good thing going here and they aren't exactly the powerhouse they once were. The bad thing though is that Billy might actually be considering them just because of their tradition. I hope Billy waits until after the tourney and then turns them down so we can laugh in their face for their arrogance instead of proving them right.
ohhhh i got it now. I thought Phil Jackson was the point of sarcasm, and i agree with the hope Billy just lets them down after the tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema