• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sugar Bowl score predictions

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Post your score prediction for the Sugar Bowl
Florida Gators vs.Cincinnati Bearcats

I'll go with Florida 38-17. I think this time is going to play with some passion we haven't seen in awhile.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
If the Bearcats don't score 30+ I'll be disappointed. This game could be a shootout. Bearcats win, 49-45.

Cincinnati would win an offensive shootout. I am looking for Florida to drag this one out with defense and a plodding dive play offense. I only threw out the high scores in my prediction out of wishful thinking. I think if the Bearcats score first and score often that Florida will not be able to keep up, which is why I think Florida will keep this to a low scoring affair. I would like to see my predicted 41-35, but it will likely be 21-14 if Florida wins or 49-14 if Cincinnati wins.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'll go out on a limb and say 35-15 UF wins.

BTW, just received a tweet from Ben Volin (PBP Gatorbytes writer); according to Charlie Strong, all our guys are eligible to play in the Sugar Bowl. Thank God there are no academic issues or other things to deal with player-wise!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
UF shouldn't have much trouble with the Bearcat defense. Cincinnati will score, but I don't think it will be enough to keep pace.

48-28, Gators

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema