• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Spring Practice Today!

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Today is the Gators first practice, from 3:25-5:55 p.m. Practices are free and open to the public if anyone plans to go.

I can't wait to read the reports.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'll probably catch some of the reports on the Radio on my way home. I'll be sure to post what they say.

Kevin

Gator Fan
I'll probably catch some of the reports on the Radio on my way home. I'll be sure to post what they say.
Well how did they go? USC started theirs too Nathan Pepper (i think that's his name) anyway South Carolina's defensive tackle injured his knee on a touchdown return in the game against SC State. He's back on the field playin though. He says he isnt 100% better yet but he will be b4 next season. I wich him luck with his knee gettin better but i aint wishin their football team any luck on anything but on losin to UF!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema