• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

South Carolina officially announces Will Muschamp as head coach

News Bot

News Bot
Confirming reports from early Sunday morning, South Carolina officially announced Will Muschamp as its new head coach on Sunday afternoon. Muschamp arrives in Columbia after a worse-than-expected season as Auburn’s defensive coordinator. Prior to that, of course, he was Florida’s head coach from 2011-14. He led the Gators to a 28-21 record in his four seasons in […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, this is like a very bad joke: You wanna laugh at the folks trying to "tell"_it--in this case, the " braintrust" at USC(east) who came up with it. Kind of a dark, cracked mirror of "what worked" last time..."Hey, lets get another former-FLORIDA Coach..." Guys, lemme tell ya all the differences, why it worked then but won't work HERE--BECAUSE of those very differences!
Then again, as you say, means a win for us (IF we get ANY kind of QB--anyway, no matter what I believe by that point we'll have back Grier

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...and Muschamp continues to do everything, make all the "right" moves to DECLINE in my (and I think most Gators') estimation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema