• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should we be scared now

sammy

VIP Member
Should we be scared now? I'm talking about the Gators possibly not making the NCAA tourney. Losing the LSU is a big time hit.

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
I think so, especially if last night's performance is any indication on how the gators will finish out this season. They could be in trouble. I think a deep advancement in the SEC tournament is necessary.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went from being pretty confident we were in and just hoping we got a decent seed, to being extremely nervous that we don't even make the tourney. That game hurt BAD!!!!!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Why should we be nervous? For 1 thing, we don't have to worry about miami or fsu going dancing. And 2nd, we knew before the year started that we would be a really young team. Young teams play superb one night and horrible the next. And our SEC record isn't that bad.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
The LSU loss was a hard one to swallow; once they jumped out to a huge lead over our guys right off the bat I knew we were in trouble. We staged a comeback in the 2nd half only to squander most of the points we made up.

What could have won the Vandy game for us was 3-point shots; the Gators missed from the arc and that hurt.

If we can get our 20th win over South Carolina and improve going into the SEC tourney we could still get a shot at the Big Dance; if we get there this year we probably won't advance too far, but just getting there will be an accomplishment in itself for these kids.

Right now their inexperience is showing, and they need to regroup and get back on track. They need to grow up a little more too, and as fans we can only be patient and continue to support them.

I agree O-town.

Going into this season we should not have expected too much. After the good start fans expected us to be very good again. We are now seeing what a team filled with sophomores and freshmen has a problem with - consistency.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I am confident that we will finish strong and get in the tourny, plus the selection committee will have to take into account that we were champions the past 2 years

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema