• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC commish Mike Slive undergoes back surgery

News Bot

News Bot
One of the most powerful men in all of sports is recovering from what appears to be a minor medical procedure. Via Twitter, the SEC announced Thursday afternoon that commissioner Mike Slive “underwent successful surgery Tuesday to relieve pain he had experienced in his back for several weeks.” In another tweet, the conference wrote that…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Btw, I'm sittin' here watching the opening game of the SEC season, first game on the SEC Network, and they're about to kick off...Anyone else find that rinky-dink syntho-music (they're all goin' nuts for it there in Brice-Williams, what is it called? "Sandstorm" or some damn thing?) they apparently play right up to kickoff as cheezy as I do? What is with that?!! Meanwhile, Aggies drive right down the field with the opening possession and score. Personally, I would really love seeing them lose this one: Them and the Rebels are "everyone's favorites" on the various ESPN pre-season shows, and it'd be fine with me if they were all shown up in game 1. Oh, replay reversed the TD...HOMER CALL! Waitaminute; I don't care THAT much...OK, they punch it in and suck the air out of that stadium...)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema