• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sec Championship not likely

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well with georgia winning and tennessee winning i think we can all say our shot at the sec is over.Kentucky and Vandy i dont think will make it happen for us.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
First of all Tenn Is not a great football team, they still have vandy and kentucky, not sure who georgia has I think kentucky? may not be right, I still have confidence the gators will end up in the SEC championship game, I told you until that fat lady starts singing, I'm not given up. ;)

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well true its not over but it doesnt look good, i guess for the first time in my life ill start cheering for my hometown wildcats,gatorsgirl 20 did u get ur myspace up.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
As Ilittle kid one thing my daddy taught me, was to never give up, When I was 14 years old I tried out for cheerleading out of about 300 girls, guess what, I never gave up and made the team, was a cheerleader all through jr high and high school, thing is no matter how hard things seem, never give up, these gators are playing there hearts out, they win tonight, georgia loses 1 teen loses 1, cuz they both have beatable games coming up, I guess if I have to be the only one on this board to have confidence then so be it, "IF" they don't make, atleast I can hold my head up high and say I never gave up on them.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
All I'm saying Is I love my GATORS!!!! and I know for a fact everyone on this board does, maybe I need to live in reality more than dream, I just love'em, and want them to win the east, cuz I know how much hell we catch from it. But all in all, I'm proud of them regardless ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema