• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Say It Ain't So, Tim

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Y'all know what I refer to, right?
Not much more I will (or need) say about this--except it's just one more good example of why "celebrities" would do well to stay OUTTA politics, for the most part.
Not sure of it was George Bernard Shaw, Mark Twain or Oscar Wilde who said this (tend to get those 3 mixed up re almost EVERY really good quote, now that I think about it), but it definitely applies:
"Best to risk being thought a fool for your silence than to open your mouth and confirm the matter."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He said he wasn't plus I don't think he can because he's still on ESPN's payroll.
Yeah--I was relieved...don't know if it was "rules" or an attack of "the smarts", but good news from my POV. (Ever since he allowed himself to be corraled by sub-Urban into giving the Buckeyes a big locker room rally-speech I remain somewhat "hair-triger gun shy" whenever some weird "gonna do THIS" deal hits the news...)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema