• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Resurrect a former Gator for the 08 season

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
If you could resurrect one Gator player from a past team, to participate on this 2008 team who would you pick.

I'd probably go with someone on defense. Maybe Reggie Nelson or Jevon Kearse. Probably Nelson though since our secondary is so young.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
If you're talking about someone form the secndary, I'd go with either Lawrence Wright or Anthoine Lott.

I wouldn't mind having Ben Troupe to come in for the injured CI now either.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Any takers on Lito Sheppard? I'll take Reggie Nelson back as well, considering how depleted our safety depth chart is.

awebbf5

VIP Member
otown read my mind, i was thinking lito, he always was making a play in the secondary,but id like to see my boy keiwan ratliff back also,he to was a true playmaker.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
As soon as i saw the title of this thread Nelson, Lito, and Ratliff popped into my mind, and it seems everyone agrees with me... so how bout we bring back all 3?

Susie

Gator Fan
If they were to battle for the starting job, it would be the most polite possition battle ever

Tebow: No you take it. You can give more glory to God...
Wuerffel: No way you did surgery in the name of Christ you take it.
Tebow: yeah but you put your hands together after each play.

on and on hahahahah

I would definately say Nelson. He was an absolute head hunter!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema