• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Replacing Tim Tebow?

stonythegator

Gator Fan
I was wondering. Since this is Tim's last year, how do you think the next QB will try to reflect Tim's success? I think every backup, HS QB, and any other Joe out there has been waiting for this year.

The reason I say is that many potentials in the past have jumped at a team with a highly successful QB the year prior. Do you think UF will be able to replace Tebow? How do you think this will effect recruiting.

All I'm saying is that we lost good players this year and last year. Last year Harvin left for the Vikings and this year, Tebow goes. I've already heard talk around the forums about a potential WR. I'm wondering if UF has a great to excellent hopeful to replace Tebow. I say I doubt it right now because that's the last thing UF is worrying about right now. I just want to know how Tebow leaving will effect recruiting. I can only imagine that there are scores of recruits waiting to be recruited by UF next year.

Rhine01

Gator Fan
I was wondering. Since this is Tim's last year, how do you think the next QB will try to reflect Tim's success? I think every backup, HS QB, and any other Joe out there has been waiting for this year.

The reason I say is that many potentials in the past have jumped at a team with a highly successful QB the year prior. Do you think UF will be able to replace Tebow? How do you think this will effect recruiting.

All I'm saying is that we lost good players this year and last year. Last year Harvin left for the Vikings and this year, Tebow goes. I've already heard talk around the forums about a potential WR. I'm wondering if UF has a great to excellent hopeful to replace Tebow. I say I doubt it right now because that's the last thing UF is worrying about right now. I just want to know how Tebow leaving will effect recruiting. I can only imagine that there are scores of recruits waiting to be recruited by UF next year.

In my opinion you dont try to, nor can you, replace a Tim Tebow. That being said, I hope the recruits want to come to Florida and try though.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema