• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Really Urban?

DocZaius

Gator Fan
Of all the things to get mad at Urban Meyer about, this one is pretty much at the bottom of the list.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...ans-push-ups-when-urban-meyer-is-your-teacher

that traitor won two titles wearing blue. F--K YOU URBAN, GO BLUE!
Of all the things to get mad at Urban Meyer about, this one is pretty much at the bottom of the list.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post...ans-push-ups-when-urban-meyer-is-your-teacher

While "Doc" does have a point (I mean, there IS a LOT of "stuff"), bottom line is I'm with you, Lf12:
"F U, Urban...Go BLUE!"

that traitor won two titles wearing blue. F--K YOU URBAN, GO BLUE!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...wanna make sure I'm clear here, so (not sure what my li'l tablet made of my 1st try, I repeat:
While "Doc Z" has a point (I mean Yeah, there's a LOT of stuff), bottom line from my POV is:
"F U Urban--GO BLUE!"

DocZaius

Gator Fan
tOSU has a weak-ass schedule this year. I know it's only pre-season, but they play ONE ranked team - Michigan State.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Maybe tOSU coach Urban Meyer picked up a few lessons from Force Sodomy University in playing in a candy-ass conference with an easy schedule. Coach Mac just needs to improve Florida quickly and school Urban Meyer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema