• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quick question!about the spring game!

Hey guys i bought my tickets to the Spring game , wanna see what we got down in Gville this year! but uh where am i allowed to sit it says general admission but does this have any constraints ? Do i need to sit in a particular spot ?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is one year when that game will be really interesting, a glimpse of what we've got, where we're headed.
Being so far away and no time to get out there for the weekend, I'm counting on coverage as extensive as possible on the net...anyone gonna tape'n'upload (wheedle wheedle whine whine)?!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The O & B Debut will probably be streamed to justin.tv or one of those sites if you keep digging. I have been tempted to stop by the local Gator Club to watch the game, but from their website pics it just does not look kid-friendly.

I don't know how kosher it is for me to post this, but there are Muschomp t-shirts for sale on muschomp.net. It would be cool to have a ton of fans with the shirts on to show our support to coach Muschamp.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema