• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pulling ‘you know who I am?’ card, starting Gator LB arrested after punching bouncer

News Bot

News Bot
Allegedly. Following an incident early Sunday, and according to multiple media outlets, Florida’s Antonio Morrison was arrested and charged with first-degree simple battery (a misdemeanor) after allegedly punching a bouncing at a Gainesville drinking establishment. The incident that landed the linebacker in legal hot water occurred after said drinking establishment had the audacity to ask…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez--This stupid thing was bad enough (and'll likely cost us--some nervous moments at the very LEAST--the first month or so of the 2013 season, too)--THEN came the Hernandez tragi-fiasco, now "black-eyed Gator-reps" and media-idiot-fixation are the relentless, non-stop order-of-the-day...Everyone else as desperate for us to actually get to the SEASON as I am? Here I was lookin' lazily forward to a nice long summer leading up to a season with all kinds of exciting possibilities and questions-to-be-answered...Now it's already down to "let's get 'em all in, under the coaches' scrutiny", and maybe we can survive intact by the time the SEC-schedule hits in mid-to-late September...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema